Wednesday 2 November 2011

Styling

Main character - I want my main character to look like an average teenage girl who is dressed casual with simple makeup but with dark eyes so the audience can focus on her eyes and see the emotion from the main character. I want her to be dressed casually so that my target audience can relate to this person by the way she is dressed. Also i was my video to be as realistic as i possibly can.

Here is a list of Models how i am considering to be the main character.
1- Ailish Folan
2 - Elle McGovern
3- Ellie Smith
4 - Catriona Shelly
5- Kate Luezley


I have decided to use all of the models above at some point in my music video as i feel they all have the right look. my main character will be number three, Ellie Smith.

I want my models hair to be styles like this:


This is how i want my models eye makeup:


This is a rough drawing of what i want my model to be wearing:


No comments:

Post a Comment