Wednesday 19 October 2011

Treatment

Duration 
My music video will be approximately 4 minutes

Style 
My music video is going to be urban, realistic and current. I want to make sure that my video shows of the genre of drum and bass and targets my target audience which are ages 15-21.

Rationale
This production is relevant to the target audience as the main character and the locations are following her on a typical night out. My video will reflect the nightlife of a typical teenager who loves the drum and bass genre. My music video resembles the style of Chase and Status. They are currently storming the music charts and there music videos have become iconic. The song i have chose (Nneka - Heartbeat) has been remixed by Chase and Status and was one of the songs which put them onto the current music charts. This relates to my target audience as they would of all heard/like this song.

Synopsis
This video will follow a 17year old girl on a night out, from the start of her night following her all the away home in the morning. The video will show the goings on , drink,drugs,fights,dancing etc, of a typical Saturday night out for this girl.

Intended Audience


Feasibility

Format

Budget
Travel costs (Bus tickets, Train tickets, Petrol money, Taxi Fares) - £40
Club Entry fees - £20

Deadlines 
Production:
Post Production: 
Ancillary Products:
Evaluation:

No comments:

Post a Comment