Thursday 15 September 2011

FIRST POST!

I have decieded to use Blogger as a web diary to record all my progress through my A2 Media project.

I have created a time plan for my research and planning coursework so that i can mange my time well and hopefully complete it all to the best of my ability within the deadline.

DATES FOR COMPLETION
COURSEWORK CHECK LIST
12th September 2011 to 1st October 2011
Analysis’
1.       Choose band/singer on a genre which I want to influence my work
2.       Analyse their music video, digipak and a magazine cover
3.       Analyse two other music videos
4.       Analyse a random digipak
5.       Analyse a random magazine cover
6.       Secondary research
7.       Research Steve Nield and Simon Firth
8.       Key statistics to show I’ve looked at Demographics

1TH October 2011 – 6th October 2011
Research and planning
1.       Questionnaire about music videos and get  responses
2.       Record a market research session on what people really want
3.       Questionnaire on what magazine covers and digipak should be like
4.       Total up all information and analyse
6rd October 2011 – 10th October 2011
New media being used
1.       Use Facebook to get details and screen grabs
2.       Use Photoshop to edit a picture and take screen grabs to show the transition
3.       Take a picture of my equipment
4.       Write about the equipment used, SONY A1E. Describe and show how it used it
10th October 2011 – 14th October 2011
Cross Media advertising
1.       Describe what cross media advertising is
2.       Give examples of this type of advertising
14th OCTOBER 2011
DEADLINE FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment